This All Natural Deodorant is a wonderful alternative to commercial deodorants/antiperspirants. It is formulated with simple ingredients that prevent odor. There are NO TOXIC CHEMICALS in this deodorant...you can feel good about what you’re putting on your armpits, while smelling good. This All Natural Deodorant is a creamy deodorizer that is highly-effective at preventing odor, while nourishing and moisturizing the armpits. It does not contain aluminum or parabens, but ONLY natural ingredients known for their ability to fight odor. It begins with an abundance of organic extra virgin coconut oil, with heaps of aluminum-free baking soda and arrowroot powder along with a dash of shea butter, sprinkles of zinc oxide and vitamin E and a pinch of essentials oils for scent, but more importantly for their odor fighting ability. Why choose a natural deodorant over an antiperspirant?
Deodorant vs. Antiperspirants
Antiperspirants contain chemical substances, such as aluminum, that block the pores to prevent the release of sweat, thus leaving the thought of...No Sweat, No Odor Deodorant on the other hand, does what it says. It deodorizes by preventing unwanted odor that is produced by the bacteria breakdown of sweat. The ingredients in deodorants are designed to mask the smell caused by the bacteria. Let's make sure we all understand that sweating SHOULD NOT be prevented. It is a natural function of the body to rid itself of toxins. It is a MUST. By using an antiperspirant, we eliminate our body's natural defenses against sweat (moisture) which can cause the growth of bacteria. Therefore, if you are making the switch from an antiperspirant to a natural deodorant, your pores and glands will start to unclog so that they can function properly. During the transition period, toxin buildup is being released. You may find that you sweat more, which is the body’s normal function. Remember antiperspirant contains harsh chemicals that close your pores and glands to prevent sweating…your body is supposed to sweat! It is a way to release toxins. This All Natural Deodorant IS NOT an antiperspirant and WILL NOT interfere with the natural function of the body’s sweat glands. Therefore, if you are an armpit sweater, you WILL sweat as you SHOULD, however, you SHOULD NOT smell.
Natural Ingredient Benefits:
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil – works extremely well as a deodorant as it antimicrobial properties kill odor-causing bacterial, fungi and yeast.
- Aluminum-Free Baking Soda – fights wetness, helps neutralize odor and absorbs moisture
- Arrowroot Powder – helps absorb moisture and fights wetness
- Unrefined Shea Butter – natural, nourishing moisturizer
- Zinc Oxide – a natural mineral that works by killing underarm bacteria to eliminate or reduce smell
- Vitamin E – nourishing and antioxidant
- Essential Oils – used for their antibacterial, antifungal, germ-killing properties and add fragrance.
- The “more = better” thinking, does not apply. You only need a small amount under each armpit. Over applying will actually make it not work as well. Two to four rolls/swipes is ideal.
- It is a tad bit softer than commercial deodorants due to “all natural” ingredients, therefore only twist up the amount needed.
- Armpit detox may be necessary for some people who are switching over to natural deodorant. You need to give it 2-3 weeks of continued use before deciding if it works for you or not.
- The deodorant is solid at room temperature, however, as with any product if left in extreme heat it can become much softer. If it does, place in refrigerator to harden up.
- This is a DEODORANT and WILL NOT stop you from sweating even though it does a great job at absorbing most of it, more importantly it keeps the SMELL away