Foot Therapy Balm
Give your feet the treatment they deserve with our all natural Foot Therapy balm! Made from soothing natural butters and moisturizing oils, the skin of your feet will feel soft and smooth, without any oily residue. The foot balm glides on to hydrate the skin all over the feet, but in particular between the toes and on the heels where skin tends to be dry and cracked.
The nourishing butters and oils in this foot balm combine to make an excellent conditioner for the skin, sealing in moisture and keeping the skin hydrated. This will help improve the look and feel of dry, scaly skin on the toes and heels.
Order a jar of Foot Therapy balm for yourself or buy with a friend or loved one in mind: it will make a thoughtful, but practical gift for elderly family members, athletes and anyone who experiences dry skin on the feet during summer or due to aging or certain conditions.
To keep your feet in top-notch shape between pedicures, use our "The Grit" foot soap to exfoliate your feet, then apply Foot Therapy balm to penetrate more deeply into the skin. Add this foot balm to your cart now, then go here to add "The Grit":
* 1.8 oz glass Amber Jar
* Great for athletes, the elderly and anyone with dry skin on the feet
* Calendula - soothes and smoothes the skin while adding anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties
* Cocoa Butter - soothing emollient used to heal and moisturize skin
* Shea Butter - deeply penetrates into the skin to soothe and moisturize
* Olive oil - softens and conditions the feet
* Grass-fed tallow is a nourishing natural moisturizer, high in antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids that tone the skin
* Emu oil contains vitamins E and A plus omega 9-, 6- and 3 fatty acids to moisturize as well as ease aches and pains in the feet
* Jojoba - nature’s only oil that resembles human sebum, rich in Vitamin E, promotes healthy skin
* Rosemary Oil - stimulates to help all the ingredients penetrate deeply into the skin of the feet
* Tea Tree Oil - gives an anti-bacterial component
Swipe fingers across balm and massage into feet (best when feet are slightly damp after bathing). For best results, apply heavily at night and put on cotton socks to allow plenty of time for the ingredients to absorb. Your feet will feel amazingly soft the next day!
This product is very moisturizing and a little goes a very long way! We recommend starting with a small amount and increase if needed.
* Dab on dry patches to revive skin
* Can also be used on dry hands
* Great for dry, cracked elbows and knees
* Also works on chapped lips
Please store in a cool, dark place for maximum freshness, as this foot balm does not contain any preservatives or synthetic ingredients. It is very concentrated and only a small amount is needed to be effective. This product should last a long time. Be sure to keep water out of jar and store in cool area.
Warning: This product may melt during summer transit or left in hot temperatures. If you find it has melted, place in the freezer until solid, then remove. Once it returns to room temperature you may enjoy it again.
Ingredients: Grass-fed Tallow, Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Emu Oil, Calendula Extract, Non-GMO Vitamin E, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Oil, Peppermint Oil, Sage Oil and Tea Tree Oil
NOTE: All images are for reference only; products may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Please allow for color differences in your finished products.