Rosewater & Aloe Facial Toner
An effective and mild toner for all skin types
Rosewater & Aloe Facial Toner is formulated with the highest quality of balancing, cleansing and softening ingredients to restore the skin’s pH level, gently remove environmental toxins and even out skin tone, while protecting against bacteria and free radicals. It leaves your face refreshed, toned and prepped to receive our Regenerative Facial Serum (or your moisturizer).
Rosewater & Aloe Facial Toner begins with, you guessed it, Rosewater. Rosewater is a natural antiseptic with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that can be helpful in the prevention of acne. It helps moisturize dry skin, removes excess oil, encourages pore toning, regulates sebum, promotes balanced skin and is wonderful for all skin types.
We package 4 ounces in a reusable glass Amber bottle
- Witch Hazel is added for its antioxidant, healing, anti-inflammatory, soothing and cooling properties. It’s an antiseptic that seals in moisture, refine pores, cleanses the skin and it can reduce redness of the skin due to irritation while lightly moisturizes.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar helps maintain healthy skin by restoring a healthy pH level
- Aloe Vera soothes, moisturizes and protects.
- Glycerin a soothing finish that will leave your skin feeling supple and completely renewed.
How to use Rosewater & Aloe Facial Toner
After cleansing face, saturate cotton pad or ball with enough toner so that it glides easily over the face. Move cotton pad or ball gently in small circles across the face, while avoiding eyes. Repeat until cotton pad is free of debris or dirt. Follow with our Regenerative Facial Serum. Cleanse with our Activated Charcoal Soap
- Use to revitalize skin throughout the day
- Apply with upward movement
- Use prior to applying face cream/oil
- Can be used on razor/clipper bumps
- Can be used a facial cleanser and makeup removal
It is recommended you keep your toner out of direct sunlight for maximum freshness as well as out of the shower because water can cause bacteria growth
NOTE: All images are for reference only; products may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Please allow for color differences in your finished products.